|Way to Die #173|
|"Leave it to Seizure"|
|Name of the death is a pun on the TV show Leave it to Beaver|
|Janelle knew how to shake it and shakedown, but when the lights started flashing, she seized up and then it was lights out.|
|Date||October 12, 2004|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Wait, Don't Tell Me – You're Dead"|
"Dog Dead Afternoon"
"Leave it to Seizure", Way to Die #173, is the sixth death to be featured in "Wait, Don't Tell Me – You're Dead", which aired on August 15, 2011.
Janelle was a cute girl. She was also a cage dancer. When Janelle saw one of her customers without money, he asks her about the money but Janelle says, "I didn't take your money." To this, the customer gets furious, he shoves an innocent man in a phone booth. Then after Janelle counted her money, she walked into her cage. Then the owner activated the strobe lights. But fate steps in for her because she was having a grand mal seizure. Did she die from the strobe lights? No! Janelle died when she bit on her own tongue and choked on it.
- "Great Seizure's Ghost" (Spike TV website)
- "A cage dancer suffers an epileptic seizure when the strobe lights in her club are activated." (Spike TV website)
- aluzcinada (a pun on alucinada (hallucinated) and luz (light) - Brazilian dub
- This is based off deaths from side effects of seizures.
- However, a seizure warning wasn't introduced in the show, which could cause someone with epilepsy to die after seeing this death.
- Denise Nickerson later died in a similar way.
- Lola - Exotic Dancer
- Dr. Cynthia Cotharn - Internal Medicine