"Lesbocution", Way to Die #832, is the fourth death to be featured in "Life Will Kill You", which aired on May 14, 2008.
The girl in red is Lori Pathouson. After a string of bad relationships, Lori is ready to square off men altogether. She's decided to satisfy a bisexual curiosity that has consumed her since junior high. If it wasn't for the 4-inch stilettos that had been pinching her feet since the evening began, tonight might been a good enough first for Lori, instead it would be her last.
Before crossing the street, Lori steps into a shallow puddle next to a traffic pole. She doesn't see the exposed wires at the bottom of the pole. She doesn't know that they were feeding 30,000 volts of raw currents into the water.
Lori is about to learn a scientific truth the hard way. Wet skin has 10 times the conductivity of dry. By placing her hand on the metal pole, Lori becomes a human circuit and dies from electrical shock.
- William C. Wysock - Tesla Technology Research
- This is the first female death in the series.
- This is based on the death of Laura bell.
- This is the first death that only has one word for the segment name.
- Lesbowstrząs (Lesboshock) - Polish voice-over