|Way to Die #615|
|Name of the death is a pun on "Macbeth"|
|"There's a lesson here, kids: Money isn't everything. Having enough common sense to not make yourself the star of your own show and fly around until you kill yourself? Priceless."|
|Date||March 16, 1999|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Better Them Than Us"|
"Dead On Arrival"
"Macdeath", Way to Die #615, is the first death to be featured in "Better Them Than Us", which aired on March 16, 2011.
A retired dot com company millionaire and current narcissistic owner of a theater named Franklin assigns himself as the lead role in a play he's producing. While doing a flying scene with another actor who portrayed another pirate, the holster holding him up is unable to hold his weight, causing it to break. The frayed edge of the cord then unwinds and races through the system of pulleys at over 700 Mph(1120 km/h), passing through the air and slashing Franklin's jugular vein, much to the shock of the actress who portrayed a princess.
- Garrett Halweg (Psychiatrist)
- Ross Clay (Stunt Flying Double)
- Morte-beth (Death-beth) - Brazilian Dub
- Also called "Peter Pan-Caked" on the Spike TV website.
- The detail follows by the word "Priceless" is a reminder for the MasterCard commercial.
- Peter Pan-Caked (Spike TV)