"Me So Hornet", Way to Die #199, is the fourth death to be featured in "Unforced Errors", which aired on February 8, 2009.
Meet JT. He wants to be drinking with his buddy, not doing garden work. But he would always stop drinking when he sees the sexy Trixie, his wife. Blonde hair, pink shirt and blue shorts make her look sexy, and so does her butt. Problem is, JT needs to shoot out the hornet's nest which was hiding in their garden.
JT needs to have sex with Trixie who has loved him, so he decides to get rid of the hornet's nest. A rake is the only weapon. He fails, but he lives in Texas. As they say, "If you fail, hit the gun rack". JT decides to use it. His paintball gun.
The hornet's nest comes off. Good news - the hornet nest is off, so JT can have sex with Trixie. Bad news - the hornets attack him. And even worse news - he doesn't know that he has a fatal allergy to hornet stings. He quickly goes into anaphylactic shock. Anaphylactic shock (or anaphylaxis) dilates his blood pressure and swells his airway to the throat and lungs - breathing then became impossible. Eventually, a now-widowed Trixie screams upon seeing her now deceased husband.
Cast & Interviewees
- Steven Kutcher - Entomologist
- Timmy Radding - JT (uncredited)
- Rianna Shobzall - Trixie (uncredited)
- There is another segment about an American tourist who gets killed by Asian giant hornets with multiple stings. See "Way to Die #213".
- If one reads JT's lips, he says "Oh, F**k!" before the hornets sting him. This is the second time in the episode where the victim curses before dying. The first time is in Chippin Dale.
- It is based on allergy deaths to wasps.
- Hornet Venom Attack
- Love Bugged
- Avispa fatal (Fatal Wasp). Latin American dub
- ¡Que avispado! (That I clever!) - Spanish dub
- Sein Letzter Stich (His last trick) - German dub