"Mexi-Can't", Way to Die #477, is the sixth death featured in "Crying Over Spilled Blood", which aired on July 15, 2012.
Dan attempts to break his friend Jarrett out of a Mexican jail after the latter was arrested for making a pass on the mayor's 13-year-old daughter. Dan hatches a plan to break Jarrett out of the jail. He attaches one end of a heavy duty cable to his car and the other end to the bars on the wall in an attempt to rip the bars off of the wall. However, instead of ripping the bars, the cable snaps with such force that it decapitates Dan, killing him instantly, ending his rescue mission as a failure, much to the horror of Jarrett.
"Jarrett needs to get out of the slammer. Dan's a man with a plan. Dan takes some heavy duty cable, and he hitches it up to 350 horses. Something gives...but it's not the jail bars."
Cast and Interviewees
- Peter James Bockman - Jarrett (lead)
- Nathan Wellman - Dan (lead: intended victim)
- David Svoboda - Himself (EMT)
- México Mata (Mexico Kills) - Latin American dub.
- Cableado (Wired) - Spanish dub.
- Likely based on the death of Welsh racing car driver J.G. Parry Thomas. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._G._Parry-Thomas#Death
- This is the second death to have the word "can't" in their title. The first was "African't".
- This is one of 2 deaths caused by cable. The others is Macdeath.
- The description for this death on the Spike TV website mistakenly says that Dan and Jarrett are brothers.
- El Cabong isnt a Real city in Mexico.
- Jailbroke (Spike TV website)