|Way to Die #620|
|Name of the death is a pun on "motherf**ker", "mud" and "sucked"|
|"Harriet enjoyed making her pledge's lives a living hell...until hell decided to swallow her whole."|
|Date||November 21, 2009|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Stupid is as Stupid Dies"|
"Mudder Sucked" , Way to Die #620, is the third death to be featured in "Stupid is as Stupid Dies", which aired on September 21, 2010.
It's Hazing Week at Eta Pi Sorority. Harriet was in charge of the new pledges. Too bad for them, she's the daughter of the marine drill instructor. After surviving a week of abuse, the pledges prepare for the final humiliation: Eta Pi's Annual Mud Wrestling match. The pledges make a mud pit, and Harriet is ready to get down and dirty. She sprays one pledge with a hose, but this pledge has some fight in her. She tosses Harriet into the mud pit. In retaliation of being challenged, Harriet grabs the pledge into the pit, and the hazing gets ugly. The pledge tries her best, but she was no match. Just as she was about to black out, the other pledges help her out. As Harriet brags on the pit, she suddenly steps onto a sinkhole (which the pledges accidentally and unknowingly built the mud pit on) and sinks into the quagmire and dies of suffocation, getting swallowed whole by hell itself.
Cast and Interviewees
- Natalie Osman - Harriet (lead: intended victim)
- Sin - Herself (Professional Mud Wrestler)
- James Sadd - Himself (Geologist)
- Sugada pela Lama (Sucked by the Mud) - Brazilian dub
- Schlammkampf (Mud Fight) - German dub
- Also called "Mudsport" on the Spike TV (now Paramount Network) website.
- There are two related sinkhole deaths:
- In 1993, Kwame M. Sharif died from a sinkhole incident, but the 7-year-old wasn't mud wrestling at the time.
- In 2007, while watching hockey, the Prefontaine family was swallowed by a sinkhole, yet again the deaths were nothing to do with mud wrestling.