|Way to Die #329|
|Name of the death is a pun on "rough dive" and "muff"|
|"Brandon was a bitter almost Olympian. He spent his time being a jerk and charming the local action out of their bikinis. Until one night, he scored a perfect 10 in death...dive."|
|Date||May 13, 2003|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Wait, Don't Tell Me – You're Dead"|
"Fecal Attraction/Paper Or Spastic"
"Muffed Dive", Way to Die #329, is the third death to be featured in "Wait, Don't Tell Me – You're Dead", which aired on August 15, 2011.
A former Olympic diver named Brandon gets kicked off the national team for abusing drugs, now works as a manager at a municipal pool, where he's more interested in impressing MILFs, single cougars, and middle-aged divorcees than actually doing work. While out on a date with one of his targets, he dives into the pool but hits his head on a floating chlorine dispenser, causing death from head trauma and drowning.
Interviewees and Cast
- Glenn Webb - Lifeguard
- Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan - Physical Medicine and Rehab
- Deacon Bray - Brandon (lead: intended victim)
- Lindsay Marsol - MILF (lead)
- High Die (Spike TV Website)
- "A cocky high-diver uses a closed diving platform to impress his date when a lands head-first on a floating chlorine dispenser." (Spike TV website)
- Mergulho Mortal (Deadly Dive) - Brazilian dub
- Also called "High Die" on the Spike TV website.
- This death is similar to Water Logged.