|Way to Die #785|
|"My Chemical Romance"|
|Name of the death is a pun on the name of the punk rock band "My Chemical Romance"|
|"Carly and Bob were toxic offenders. In the end, they learned their lesson...It's not nice to pollute Mother Nature."|
|Date||August 8, 2003|
|Location||Bullhead City, Arizona|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Death: One Size Fits All"|
"Critter In The S****er"
"Curl Up And Die"
"My Chemical Romance", "Way to Die #785", is the seventh and last death featured in "Death: One Size Fits All", which aired August 29, 2011.
Carly and Bob are a scamming couple posing as a toxic waste disposal company transport barrels of 2.4 - Dichlorophenol at a local dump. When Bob complains about the dumping and leaves bitter Carly to her own dirty work. Carly dies soon after tripping on a discarded toilet and gets a mouthful of the toxic sludge from the barrel, filling her lungs and she died from TSS (Toxic Shock Syndrome), sending Carly to hell.
"The toxic couple finally blew up. Carly took over... and got a mouth full of toxic shock."
Cast and Interviewees
- Allison Oliver - Carly (lead: intended victim)
- Blake Bagby - Bob (lead)
- Dr. Steven Kim - Himself (Biochemist)
- "A girl gets doused with pesticides while illegally dumping an old fridge." (Spike TV website)
- Romance Quimico (Chemical Romance) - Latin American dub
Trivia / Goofs
- Also called "Trashed" on the Spike TV website.
- The Spike TV Website mistakenly says that the couple was dumping a fridge, and Carly died from pesticide.
- Continuity: Carly gets the toxic sludge poured over her face twice in between shots. You can clearly see the sludge on her face from a previous take.