"My Chemical Romance", "Way to Die #785", is the seventh and last death featured in "Death: One Size Fits All", which aired August 29, 2011.
Carly and Bob are a scamming couple posing as a toxic waste disposal company transport barrels of 2.4 - Dichlorophenol at a local dump. When Bob complains about the dumping and leaves bitter Carly to her own dirty work. Carly dies soon after tripping on a discarded toilet and gets a mouthful of the toxic sludge from the barrel, filling her lungs and she died from TSS (Toxic Shock Syndrome).
"The toxic couple finally blew up. Carly took over... and got a mouth full of toxic shock."
Cast and Interviewees
- Allison Oliver - Carly (lead: intended victim)
- Blake Bagby - Bob (lead)
- Dr. Steven Kim - Himself (Biochemist)
- "A girl gets doused with pesticides while illegally dumping an old fridge." (Spike TV website)
- Romance Quimico (Chemical Romance) - Latin American dub
- Chemie für Sie (Chemistry for you) - German dub
Trivia / Goofs
- Also called "Trashed" on the Spike TV website.
- The Spike TV Website mistakenly says that the couple was dumping a fridge, and Carly died from pesticide.
- This is the final death of Season 4.
- Continuity: Carly gets the toxic sludge poured over her face twice in between shots. You can clearly see the sludge on her face from a previous take.