"Namas-dead", Way to Die #183, is the fourth death featured in "Think Globally, Die Locally", which aired on March 19, 2012.
A strict yoga instructor named Betty bullies and grosses out her students with her constant flatulence. After a particularly disgusting session, the entire class decides to pack up and leave. In a frenzy, and still stuck with her leg behind her head from one of her yoga positions, Betty scuttles across the yoga studio, but falls down a flight of stairs and lands facedown in a meditation pool, knocking herself out. While unconscious, she inhales enough water to drown.
"Betty was a yoga meanie by turning her class into Gas Warfare. She lost her students, but in the end, she invented a new pose...Downward. Facing. Dead.”
Cast and Interviewees
- Bria Roberts - Betty (lead: intended victim)
- Cecily Lewis - Herself (Yoga Fitness Trainer)
- Molly Teas - Herself (Trauma Nurse)
- Clark Ranch - Student (lead)
- In the German version, Cecily Lewis has an extra interview.
- This is the last death of a female to be narrated by Ron Perlman.
- Stench of Death (Spike TV, now Paramount Network website)
- Yoga Instruct-Dead
- Instructions Of Death
- Yo-aho-ga (Word play on "Yoga" and "Ahoga") - Latin American dub
- Namas-Muer-te (Word play on "Namaste" and "Muerte") - Spanish dub
- Ausgefurzt (Farted out) - German dub