"Nine Inch Nailed", Way to Die #232, is the seventh and final death featured in "Star Death: The Last Generation", which aired on February 8, 2012.
Kyle, Matt, and Clark are hired to clean up a local junkyard, but they waste time horsing around instead of doing any cleaning. The three guys find an old truck tire and a makeshift ramp and decide to roll down the hill and across the ramp while inside of the tire. Matt is the first to go down the hill, and he comes out unscathed after passing the ramp. When Clark rolls onto the ramp, it collapses, exposing two nine-inch framing nails. One of them punctures through the tire and pierces the back of Clark's neck, severs his spinal cord and medulla oblongata, and causes him to die from neurogenic shock, sending this moron straight to Hell. While Kyle went for help, Matt screams and cries while cradling Clark's corpse.
- Kevin Buckins - Psychologist
- Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan - Interventional Pain Physician
- Zachary Diaz - Kyle (lead)
- Tardelis Manuel - Matt (lead)
- Junetao Seadur - Clark (lead: intended victim)
- Also called "R & Rip" on the Spike TV website.
- This was a segment in the intro of Death By Request: Special even though this death aired in Star Death: The Last Generation, which aired in 2012. Death By Request: Special aired in 2011.
- Muerte por 20 Centímetros (Death by 20 centimeters) - Latin American dub.