|Way to Die #232|
|"Nine Inch Nailed"|
|Name of the death is a pun on the band "Nine Inch Nails"|
|"Mortality can be a real bitch. Clark lost his life, and Matt..."
Matt: "WWHHHHHYYYYYY!?!?!? *moans* HE WAS LIKE A BROTHER TO ME!!! HE WAS A BROTHER TO ME!!!"
|Date||April 10, 1999|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Star Death: The Last Generation"|
"Chili Today... Dead Tomorrow"
"Nine Inch Nailed", Way to Die #232, is the seventh and final death featured in "Star Death: The Last Generation", which aired on February 8, 2012.
Kyle, Matt and Clark are hired to clean a local junkyard, but waste time horsing around than actually cleaning. The three guys find an old truck tire and a makeshift ramp and decide to waste more time by rolling down the hill and across the ramp while inside of the tire. Matt is the first to go down the hill, and comes out unscathed when he passes the ramp. When Clark rolls onto the ramp, it collapses, exposing two nine-inch framing nails, one of which punctures through the tire and pierces the back of Clark's neck, severing the Spinal Cord and the Medulla Oblongata and causing him to die from neurogenic shock. While Kyle went for help, Matt screams and cries while cradling Clark's dead body.
- Kevin Buckins - Psychologist
- Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan - Interventional Pain Physician
- Zachary Diaz - Kyle (lead)
- Tardelis Manuel - Matt (lead)
- Junetao Seadur - Clark (lead: intended victim)
- Also called "R & Rip" on the Spike TV website.
- This was a segment in the intro of Death By Request: Special even though this death aired in Star Death: The Last Generation, which aired in 2012. Death By Request: Special aired in 2011.
- Muerte por 20 Centímetros (Death by 20 centimeters) - Latin American dub.