"No Fun-gus", Way to Die #661, is the second death to be shown in the season 6 episode (and series finale) "Death, The Final Frontier", which aired on July 15, 2012.
Chad, a former alcoholic, has been sober for a full month, and his friends are throwing a sobriety party for him for his accomplishment. He brings his still-alcoholic wife, Sandy, to the party. However, she snuck some alcoholic drinks/beverages into the party with her with the intent of getting completely drunk. When she began drinking, everybody at the party notices, and try to reason with her, to no avail. She then eats several slices of pizza, which are topped with foraged ink cap mushrooms, and pulls out a her last drink: a large bottle of Vodka, which she pours into the punch bowl and guzzles down (much to everybody's shock). Sandy loudly proclaims, "I'm wasted!" Within seconds, however, she suddenly collapses to the floor, dead, while everyone looks on in shock.
Unbeknownst to anyone, Ink Cap Mushrooms contain a mycotoxin called Coprine, which metabolizes into 1-aminocyclopropanol, an enzyme that prevented the alcohol in Sandy/Sandra's systems from metabolizing, causing her to die from a heart attack, due to a fatal case of Coprinus syndrome.
- Ashley Rollerson (Dry Alcoholic; Only in German version)
- Dr. Boyd Flinders (Surgeon)
- Daisy Veddonis - Sandy/Sandra (lead: intended victim)
- Uralib Cuno - Chad (lead)
- Also called "Mushroom Capped" on the Spike TV website.
- This is the final female death to be featured in the series.
- Mushroom Capped (Spike TV)
- Alkopilze (Alkopilze) - German dub