"No Guts... All Gory", Way to Die #950, is the fourth death featured in "Death Penalties," which aired on February 29, 2012.
Jason is a mugger who successfully manages to steal money from unsuspecting pedestrians without any trouble. Jason attempts to rob a man named Mike, a diving equipment salesman, loading merchandise into his new SUV. As Jason ambushes Mike, he spots a knife in the back of the SUV and demands him to hand it over (Unbeknownst to Jason, that knife is a wasp inject knife, a special knife with a nitrogen capsule used as a self-defense weapon against sharks). Mike makes a bold move by leaping at Jason and slapping the gun out of his hand, but also stabs Jason in the process. Jason manages to retrieve the gun, but accidentally hits a button on the side of the knife which releases a burst of nitrogen into Jason's stomach, causing his intestines to rupture and explode out of his stomach, sending the hardcore mugger to hell where he belongs.
- Deputy Tom - Police Officer
- Robert Caslava - Biologist
- In the German version, the death is set in California, although Leesburg is not located in said state.
- It is based on the wasp inject knife, which was fairly new at the time it aired.
- Along with Ex-Squeezed, the victim is tall.
- Knife Surprise
- Despite set on 2001, a 2006-12 Toyota RAV4 was mainly featured in this death.