|Way to Die #594|
|"Odds Are You're Dead"|
|Name of the death is a pun on betting on "odds"|
|"Tony was a tough guy who owed up money. But when it came time to collect,Tony will get so worked up he finally just...lost his head."|
|Date||December 3, 2004|
|Location||Mercer County, New Jersey|
|Episode this death
was featured in
"Odds Are You're Dead", Way to Die #594, is the fifth death to be featured in "Grave Errors", which aired on March 2, 2011.
Two loan sharks, Tony and Nick, who both didn't feel like waiting, have no choice but to confront Charles a scissor lift operator over a debt. When Charles refuses to come down, Tony decides to get him down by cutting the hydraulic line to the scissor lift. The lift comes crashing down on Tony and decapitates him.
"And within seconds, Tony's career as a lone shark...was cut short. Hey, he was a lone shark, not a scissor lift operator."
Cast and Interviewees
- Michael Naishtut - Tony (lead: intended victim)
- Jahdai Pickett - Nick (lead)
- Lee Schall - Charles (lead)
- Aswad Ali - Bookie
- Dr.Boyd Flinders - Surgeon
- Also called "Morning Shift" on the Spike TV website.
- The name of this death is a pun on loan sharks collect debts on money used for gambling, and betting is based on "odds" or chances of a situation happening.
- The CGI graphics display an actual pair of scissors.