|Way to Die #594|
|"Odds Are You're Dead"|
|Name of the death is a pun on betting on "odds" and "Odds are your day"|
|"Tony was a tough guy who owed up money. But when it came time to collect,Tony will get so worked up he finally just...lost his head."|
|Date||December 3, 2004|
|Location||Mercer County, New Jersey|
|Episode this death
was featured in
"Odds Are You're Dead", Way to Die #594, is the fifth death to be featured in "Grave Errors", which aired on March 2, 2011.
Two loan sharks, Tony and Nick, who both didn't feel like waiting, have no choice but to confront Charles (a scissor lift operator) over a debt. When Charles refuses to come down (due to him needing a week to give those two money), Tony decides to get him down by cutting the hydraulic line to the scissor lift. The lift comes crashing down on Tony, crushes his hand and decapitates him.
"And within seconds, Tony's career as a loan shark...was cut short. Hey, he was a loan shark, not a scissor lift operator."
Cast and Interviewees
- Michael Naishtut - Tony (lead: intended victim)
- Jahdai Pickett - Nick (lead)
- Lee Schall - Charles (lead)
- Aswad Ali - Bookie
- Dr.Boyd Flinders - Surgeon
- Agi-diota (Loan Idiot) - Brazilian Dub
- Also called "Morning Shift" on the Spike TV website.
- The name of this death is a pun on loan sharks collect debts on money used for gambling, and betting is based on "odds" or chances of a situation happening.
- The CGI graphics display an actual pair of scissors.
- Jahdai Pickett (Nick) has his own YouTube channel calls "Bigg Jah"