|Way to Die #192|
|Name of the death is a pun on "paint" and "painful death"|
|"What does it mean? It means the attitude's all wrong. One of the thousand ways to die, will be yours."|
|Date||July 24, 2005|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Death: A User's Manual"|
"Rhymes With "Rich""
"Paintful Death", Way to Die #192, is the seventh Segment in "Death: A User's Manual". It was aired on February 22, 2009.
Fernando is not just a boxing trainer, he's also an artist. His boss bought him spray paint to get done with painting the walls. The problem with him is he didn't read the instructions for the spray paint beforehand, and as a result, his paint gun stops working while he was working on the walls in his gym. Fernando thinks he can fix it by shaking it around, but unfortunately, it works again while aiming at his left leg, causing the paint to make his leg swell up, split his femoral artery, and enter his bloodstream, killing him after the chemicals in the paint damaged his brain.
"Let's play it in slow motion, since it happened so fast. The story of Fernando, Fernando thought he was doing his job, as his job and his life sucked. The spray gun blew, and then he died."
- Dr. Kim Henderson - Toxicologist
- Técnicamente muerto (Technically dead) - Latin American dub
- Muerte pintoresca (Picturesque death) - Spanish dub
- Technischer K.o. (T.K.O. Whacked) - German dub
Deaths shown after Intro
- Butt Plugged
- Bowed Out
- Wanted Instead (German segment)
- Rebel Without A Pulse
- My Will be done-immediately! (German segment)
- Water Logged
- Guitar Zeros
- Gorgeous Gorge
- Broke-Back Cowboy (German segment)
- Nite Capped
- Brain Worms
Deaths shown before outro
- Gut Busted
- Kill Basa
- Doggie Style
- Funny Boned
- Last Strike (German segment)
- Deadliest Catch
- You're So Vein
- One of the deaths shown in the outro is Gut Busted, which is in the same episode as this death. It also shows 3 upcoming deaths, You're So Vein, Doggie Styled, and Funny Boned.
- This is the last missing death of season 1.
- The English death card shown above can only be found on the Russian dub of the show.
- This is one of the very few deleted deaths to not feature a single survivor at the end of the story.