"Paper or Spastic", Way to Die #330, is the fifth death featured in "Star Death: The Last Generation", which aired February 8, 2012.
An extremely obnoxious, spoiled, ill-tempered grocery shopper (she was diagnosed with Little Emperor Syndrome) named Lindy tries to swindle a store cashier, then screams at the manager when the cashier calls him in. During this argument, the scarf she is wearing (and trying to shoplift) accidentally gets caught in the checkout stand's conveyor belt and strangles her to death, sending her to hell where she belongs. One of the employees then asks for a break.
- This death shares its number with Fecal Attraction.
Cast and Interviewees
- Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan (Interventional Pain Physician)
- Jody Cosgrove-Kao - Lindy (lead: intended victim)
- Unknown Actor - Manager (Uncredited/lead)
- Green Grosser
- Toma Espastica (Spastic Take) - Latin American dub.
- Pañuelo Gratis (Free Scarf) - Spanish dub