|Way to Die #330|
|"Paper or Spastic"|
|Name of the death is a pun on "Paper or Plastic"|
|"Lindy barreled her way through life as if the world owed her a favor, but then the gods of karma did us a favor by removing her from this world."|
|Date||February 24, 2002|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Star Death: The Last Generation"|
"Paper or Spastic", Way to Die #330, is the fifth death featured in "Star Death: The Last Generation", which aired February 8, 2012.
An extremely obnoxious, spoiled, ill-tempered grocery shopper (she was diagnosed with Little Emperor Syndrome) named Lindy tries to swindle a store cashier, then screams at the manager when the cashier calls him in. During this argument, the scarf she is wearing (and trying to shoplift) accidentally gets caught in the checkout stand's conveyor belt and strangles her to death, sending her to hell.
- This death shares its number with Fecal Attraction.
Cast and Interviewees
- Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan (Interventional Pain Physician)
- Hailey DaMaggio - Lindy (lead: intended victim)
- Benny Martin - Manager (lead)
- Green Grosser
- Toma Espastica (Spastic Take) - Latin American dub.
- Pañuelo Gratis (Free Scarf) - Spanish dub