|Way to Die #246|
|Name of the death is a pun on "parkour"|
|"Parkour isn't supposed to be about ego, it's an art combining body, mind, and motion. Dicky boy here didn't get that. And now ego...bye-bye."|
|Date||March 15, 2004|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Ready Or Not, Here Comes Death"|
"Par-Gore," Way to Die #246, is the second death featured in "Ready Or Not, Here Comes Death", which aired on February 23, 2011.
In the world of parkour, a cocky traceur named Dick has always been a real "Richard" (in other words, a jerk). He reviews a group of fellow freerunners and arrogantly claims that their stunts are pathetic, before challenging them to a race.
The race leads up to the top of a building. As they scaled it, Dick is behind, so to get ahead, he plays dirty by pushing a traceur out of his way. Shooting off the wall like a cannon, Dick didn't realize that he was about to be impaled in the neck by an exposed pipe until it's too late. The pipe is then driven into his spinal cord through the trachea, with death becoming instant. The traceurs behind him react in shock and disgust.
"Dick got totally boned."
- This death was filmed at the Linda Vista Community Hospital in Los Angeles, California.
- This death shares its number with White Wetting.
- The ending screen has a zoomed in/cropped out picture of the deceased victim to the area of his damaged neck. After that his blood was joking to croaking too exploding...
- Adam Truesdell - Traceur
- Dr. Steven Burstein - Interventional Cardiologist
- Assassin's Greed (pun on Assassin's Creed)