"Pissed Off", Way to Die #210, is the fourth death to be featured in "Death: A User's Manual", which aired on March 29, 2009.
Irishmen Patty and Nick have two passions in life: golfing and drinking, not necessarily in that order. On a vacation to the United States, they proved to be much better drinkers than golfers. When Patty hit a slice to retrieve the ball, a rat ran up his pant leg, scratched him, and peed on his leg, leaving an open wound to get infected. The Duffer's demise has already begun. A week later back in Ireland, Patty's health was declining and eventually, Patty died of leptospirosis, and after he died in the presence of Nick, the latter covers his fallen body with the blanket, thus sending him to heaven.
"Patty eventually calms down, and the two finish their match; but this golfer's next hole... will be six feet deep."
- Jeff Sanday - Golf Pro
- Dr. Greg Moran - Infectious Disease Physician
- Dominic Burgess - Golfer Patty (lead: intended victim)
- Skoti Collins - Golfer Nick (lead)
- Matthew Garland - Concerned Golfer (lead)
- This segment was not to be confused with this kind of segment about ski romance. See Way to Die #90.
- This death is based off of a golfer's real death.
- Leptospirosis is an infection caused by bacteria of the Leptospira type, contained in rat urine.
- The end of the story makes it the only death to take place in Ireland.
- This is one of two deaths that happened because of a rat, the other being Vermin-ated.