|Way to Die #189|
|Name of the death is a pun on "polyester", "ass", and "turd"|
|"Derek was a con-man who exploited people's fears and insecurities. But in the end, the "self proclaimed self health" guru couldn't help.. himself."|
|Date||October 7, 2003|
|Location||Twin Falls, Idaho|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Eat, Pray, Die"|
"Poly-Ass-Turd", Way to Die #189, is the third death to be featured in "Eat, Pray, Die", which aired on August 8, 2011.
Derek, who's a dirty scammer that first pretend to be a healer able to heal every disease know by man with the power of his gaze and then created an energy drink made of lemurs called "lemurnade" (if life gives you lemur make lemurnade) now he's back pretending to be a self-help guru know as "the fire walker", derek holds an outdoors seminar for people with low self-confidence, which includes a test in which the patients have to walk over a bed of hot coals. When a patient complains the coals are too hot, the guru attempts to prove them wrong and walk over them himself. However, he falls and is caught ablaze, with his polyester suit melting onto his skin causing fatal burns to his body and dies, sending this so-called self proclaimed "self-helping" guru straight to Hell, where he belongs.
- DJ Grothe - Fraud Investigator
- Eric Abrams - Fireman
- Also called "You're Fired" on the Spike TV website.
- This Death has a Intro Motion Like Premature Endings. Take a Look at The rat Open His Eyes.
- You're Fired (Spike TV)
- Muerte por traje barato (Death by cheap suit) - Latin American dub
- Poliester ardiente (Burning Polyester) - Spanish dub
- Polyester-Tester - German dub
- poli-queimado (poli burned) - brazilian dub