"Pop and Lox,"Way to Die #94, is the seventh and final death featured in "Die-abestic", which aired on February 1, 2012.
Sophie Liebowitz (aka Sister Shmear) is an arrogant, Jewish-American break dancer. She and her crew "The Massapequa B-girls" were about to have a dance-off with "The Levittown Lady Breakers". Shmear also had a modified sound system on her car which boomed out sound waves at a sonic level. So at the dance-off, the two dance crews go toe to toe in a colossal dance showdown, and Sister Shmear decides to intervene. But in the middle of her dance, she dies of Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome.
Casts and Interviewees
- Amy Campion - Sophie Lebowitz (lead: intended victim)
- PeiPei Alena Yuan - The Massapequa B-girl Member #1
- Sara Von Gillern - The Massapequa B-girl Member #2
- Wendy Lam - Breakdancer
- Riyanna Hartley - Break Dancer
- Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan - Interventional Pain Physician
- This death is similar to Tone Death, in which the victim died to extreme Sonic Pressure while playing Satan's Jackhammer, but the victim did not have SADS.
- The CGI for this death features a breakdancing heart.
- It is based on the death of Jemma Benjamin. Unlike Sophie Lebowitz, she died after kissing a boy.
- It is also based on the death of Sukardi on February 1985. Unlike Sophie Lebowitz, he died due to severe concussion after having a headspin.
- The segment was shot a year before it was aired.
- Ache Dancer (Spike TV website)
- Rap-idisimo (Rap-idly) - Latin American dub
- Sin Ritmo (Without Rhythm) - Spanish dub