|Way to Die #181|
|Name of the death is a pun on "imprisoned"|
|Prison life can be pretty brutal, especially with brutes like Spider. He tried to bust out, but wound up... lights out.|
|Date||November 22, 1982|
|Location||New Mexico State Penitentiary|
|Episode this death
was featured in
"Suck & Blown"
"Pris-un-done", Way to Die #181, is the third death to be featured in "Sor-Dead Affair", which aired on February 29, 2012.
Spider is a prison inmate at the New Mexico State Penitentiary, where he is feared by many for his intimidating personality. Due to the tension between prison inmates, the prison guards were sent in to calm things down, but a riot broke out between the inmates and guards. In the meantime, Spider waits in his cell for the riot to calm down to make his move. Spider takes a guard hostage with a shiv to his neck when several other guards come on the scene wearing riot gear. Spider orders the guards to move or else he will kill the hostage. One guard launches a can of tear gas, which hits Spider directly in his trachea, shutting down his airway and killing him instantly, sending him to the hell he deserved.
Cast and Interviewees
- Courtney Rice - Spider (lead: intended victim)
- D'Andre Anthony - Prison Guard (lead)
- Mike Putnam - Himself (Corrections Deputy)
- David Svoboda - Himself (EMT)
- Also called "Riot Whacked" on the Spike TV website.
- A shot with one of the inmates laughing maniacally was seen in the intro of an earlier 1000 Ways to Die episode Death - The Gift That Lasts Forever.