Pulled Pork, Way to Die #351, is the fourth death to be featured in "A New App Called Death", which aired on April 2, 2012.
Elmer is a funny looking redneck who is trying to harvest pig sperm to sell on the black market. Elmer spots Brandon, a blue-ribbon prized pig whose sperm is like juicy gold. When the pig's squeals wake up the farmer, he hides behind a tree. The farmer comes out with a shotgun. After a few seconds of looking, the farmer goes back inside. When Elmer goes back to trying to collect more sperm, he trips over the bucket and accidentally hits his head on a metal fence, knocking himself out. Brandon the Pig then decides to finish some business and starts to eat out the man's intestines as revenge. By the time Elmer awakens, it's too late. He dies from his intestines and colon being ripped out by the pig's jaws. Brandon munches out the poor man's corpse all night long.
"Elmer trips over the bucket, and knocks himself out cold. That's when Brandon decides to take revenge on all those... bacon eaters."
- Jules Sylvester - Animal Expert
- Unknown Actor - Elmer (uncredited/lead: intended victim)
- It was a fictional death until on October 14, 2012, Terry Vance Garner, a 69-year-old farmer from Coos County, Oregon, got eaten alive by pigs when they knocked the poor farmer before killing him and eating him alive. Also happened to another farmer who suffered a heart attack.
- The doggerel quote sounds similar to what happens at the endings of Babe and Babe the Pig in the City. (That'll do pig, that'll do).
- Also Called “Bush Whacked 4: Disaster Struck” on the spike website.
- The German version has an unused scene where the farmer comes out with a shotgun and Elmer hiding behind a tree.
- This is the final death in the series to take place in Kentucky
- Ausgemolken (Milked out) - German dub