|Way to Die #271|
|"Raider of the Lost Narc"|
|Name of the death is a pun on the movie "Raiders of the Lost Ark"|
|"Somebody should call an ambulance."|
|Date||February 22, 2002|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Death Be a Lady Tonight"|
"Raider of the Lost Narc", Way to Die #271, is the fourth death to be featured in "Death Be a Lady Tonight", which aired on July 25, 2011.
A junkie named Courtney snuck into the garage door of the hospital after sending the ambulances out by making a bogus 911 call. She smuggled several bottles of morphine and tried to rush out through the closing garage door. But, she dropped a couple of bottles and when she tried to reach for them, the door with the broken safety switch crushed her to death.
"This is Courtney. She's being crushed by an unforgiving garage door."
Cast and Interviewees
- Kyla E. Druckman - Courtney (lead: intended victim)
- Christian Mante - EMT
- Dr. Greg Cason - Himself (Psychologist)
- David Svoboda - Himself (EMT)
- It is based on the death of Yneekah Garcia.
- This death start in the moment was Courtney is crushed by the door and make a flashbach to know how she died. .
- "A drug addict raids an ER ambulance garage for pharmaceutical grade narcotics when she tries to escape and is crushed by the heavy metal door." (Spike TV website)