|Way to Die #312|
|Name of the death is a pun on "reformed"|
|"There you go. A new way to reform a criminal."|
|Date||March 24, 1989|
|Location||Acme Shipping |
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"The Good, The Bad, and the Dead"|
"Texas Fold 'Em"
"Re-Formed", Way to Die #312, is the fourth death featured in "The Good, The Bad, and the Dead", which aired on March 8, 2009.
A thief named Griff runs and trespasses into a private property. Griff gets a box out of a truck, but he soon got caught by a cop and another guy. They both chased Griff, but he soon found a way to escape. He hides in a dumpster, which is then emptied into a garbage truck. The garbage truck carries away the dumpster where Griff is hiding in. Griff screams for help, but nobody hears him. When more garbage is emptied on top of him, Griff is trapped and the load of garbage is compacted, losing consciousness shortly after, crushing him. His bones snapped one-by-one, and eventually his vital organs burst from the severe pressure. This type of disintegration soon turns him into a mess by the time the truck finishes its compacting process.
"Hidden underneath yesterday's lunch, Griff has once again eluded the man, but not the machine. While he was getting cozy with the cockroaches, fate turned his world upside-down..."
- F. Vito Lamorte - Waste Management Consultant
- Dr. Steven Burnstien - Cardiologist
- Juniel Braddell - Griff (lead: intended victim)
- There is a similar death of someone getting crushed by a machine. See Way to Die #311.
- Reformado - Latin American dub
- Compactado (Compacted) - Spanish dub
- Biotonne wider Willen (Bio bin against the Will) - German dub