"Re-Tired", Way to Die #347, is the third death featured in "Death Gets Busy", which aired on February 22, 2009.
Phil Harden is a tire shop co-owner who is addicted to pornography, due to his collection of porn magazines. One day at work, he reads a new release of one of his porn magazines while inflating a truck tire. Distracted by the magazine, Phil forgets to check on the tire, and the tire starts to become a ticking time bomb. After a while, the tire explodes from over-inflation, lodging pieces of shrapnel from the metal tire rim into his brain and killing him.
"It came down to this: Which would pop first? Phil...or the tire?"
- This segment is not to be confused with "Way to Die segment #412 (repeat)".
- Only the CGI graphics show the tire exploding, not the actual feature.
- It is based on this Darwin Award.
- This is the first death of which only the CGI graphics show how the victim dies. The second one is Blades of Gory.
- The man who played Phil was later an interviewee in "Ass Phyxiated".
- Tire Blast
- The Rocket Tire (Spike TV Website)
- Neumático Mortal (Mortal Tire) - Latin American dub
- Con el Cerebro Podrido (With Rotten Brain) - Spanish dub
- Dr. Ava Cadell - Sexologist
- Bryan Tashjian - Owner, Western Tire