"ReTired", Way to Die #412, is the seventh and last death to be featured in "Bringing in the Dead", which aired on January 6, 2010.
Shuggy, a life-long bad guy, has been in and out of gangs and prisons and has never made an honest dollar in his entire life. On this day, he waits to knock over a gas station convenience store. Yards away, Arthur, an 85-year-old widower, gets into his classic Chrysler and reminisces about his life. As his eyesight is poor, he doesn't drive his car anymore, but still turns the engine on every once in a while to think about happier times. Shuggy, aiming for the store, puts on his hoodie and looks around for something to steal, while Arthur, losing consciousness, passes away peacefully in his car. Back at the store, Shuggy knocks out the clerk, steals money from the cash register, and gets away with it. Meanwhile, Arthur's car starts to roll down the hill after the worn-out handbrake fails. Fate steps in when Arthur's car rolls through the crosswalk and runs over Shuggy, killing him instantly and sending him to hell for his crimes.
- Jason Romero - EMT
- Dr. Pavel Bindra - Cardiac Electrophysiologist
- Despite taking place in Scottsdale, Arizona, this death was filmed at Garzota Drive in Santa Clarita, California.
- This is the second death with the number 412.
- Arthur is the first person in the series to die of old age and natural causes, with the second being the old man in Premature Endings.
- Aplastado por el muerto (Squashed by the dead) - Latin American dub.
- Von Toten Mann zerquetscht (Crushed by the dead man) - German dub.
- Anachronism: A 2005 Nissan Quest and 2007 Chevrolet Suburban can be seen, despite this death being set in 2001.