"ReToaded", Way to Die #234, is the sixth death featured in "Putting a Happy Face on Death", which aired on December 30, 2009.
Two travelers named Geezer and Trip travel the world on their quest to achieve the ultimate high. After smoking some plants, they then search a marsh for a frog that is supposed to give a person hallucinogenic effects if they lick its secretions. Unbeknownst to the two travelers, the frog they licked was the poison dart frog (which is native to South America) and not the Colorado River toad (which is the real frog they were looking for, which lives in the Southwest United States). The toxins from the frog end up leading to paralysis, which causes heart failure and death. Oh well, at least they got high before their demise.
"This is my girlfriend. Her name is Stick."
-Geezer, high from the toxins.
Cast and Interviewees
- Jules Sylvester - Wild Animal Trainer/Wrangler
- Rafael Melvin - Geezer (lead: intended victim)
- Abdul Quincey Matthews - Trip (lead: intended victim)
- This parodies an episode of Family Guy in which a new form of drug was licking a toad to get high, however no one died in the episode.
- Sometimes this segment is the last one of this episode due to time constraints.
- In the Spanish dub, it shares the number 254 with Booby-Zapped (ironically, this death plays after Booby-Zapped)
- This death acts similarly to Weed Whacked, since both victims got poisoned to death with one of them stripping himself of his shirt, along with the quest of looking for the ultimate high.
- Lamida Mortal (Deadly Lick) - Latin American dub.
- Les salió rana (They've got the frog) - Portuguese dub.