"Rhymes With "Rich", Way to Die #191, is the second death to be featured in "Death – Putting The "Fun" In "Funeral" which aired on February 22, 2012.
Bill was a businessman who had hired Jenny as a personal trainer, not knowing she was a gold digger attempting to steal Bill from his wife. While helping Bill lift a heavy barbell, she notices he has an erection which disgusts his wife causing her to storm off with Bill running after her in embarrassment. A somewhat-aroused Jenny decides to practice her clean and jerk technique. Placing extra weights on the barbell, she tries to lift it up, but lifts it way too high, and drops the barbell on the back of her neck, severing her spinal cord and windpipe. She collapses to the ground as blood drools from her mouth and she eventually dies due to an inability to breathe.
"Uh oh. Looks like Bill's billfold is safe."
Cast and Interviewees
- Heather Storm - Jenny (lead:intended victim)
- Kathy Hartsell - Bill's wife (lead)
- Ross Gelfo - Bill (lead)
- Dr. Pavel Bindra - Cardiac Electrophyschologist
- Also called "Diet and Exercise" on the Spike TV website.
- One of the sound effects in the CGI scene was from Happy Wheels, the same as Cat Got Your Life and many others.
- Jenny's death is somewhat similar to that of Toothy's death in Happy Tree Friends episodes, "Ipso Fatso". Unlike Jenny, Toothy's head was chopped off.
- It is based on the real-life incident of Stafon Johnson. Unlike Jenny, she survived.
- The actress Heather Storm played Jenny. Who also played as an Art Student #2 in Art Attack.
- Diet and Exercise (Spike TV)
- Caza Fracturas (Fracturebusters - pun on "Cazafantasmas") - Latin American and Spanish dubs
- Fatyargurci da Namomuskuli (Spotted on Per Muscular) - Lazoran dub