|Way to Die #153|
|Name of the death is a pun on "rifle"|
|The war on terror is fought one battle at a time. In this case, the good guys were the target. But in the end,the sniper was the one who got....sniped.|
|Date||April 19, 2010|
|Location||Khost Province, Afghanistan|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Crying Over Spilled Blood"|
"Rife-Ill", Way to Die #153, is the third death featured in the season finale "Crying Over Spilled Blood", which aired on July 15, 2012.
A CIA agent named Red Fox is looking to turn a Taliban Assassin named Mula Hakim into helping out against the war on terrorism. The Taliban find this out and hire a hitman codenamed "The One Who Never Misses" to kill Red Fox. He attempts to shoot the agent, but the bullet misses and ends up ricocheting off of a turret, a wall, and finally piercing the hitman through the heart, sending the Taliban sniper to the hell where he belongs.
- Sniped (Spike TV website)
- Gun Raped
Description as seen on the Spike TV website
- "A Taliban assassin trying to kill a CIA agent inadvertently kills himself when his shot from a .50 caliber rifle ricochet’s off a building’s facade a quarter mile away and returns on a precise trajectory to blow apart his throat"
Cast & Interviewees
- Ari Agbabian - Taliban Sniper (lead: intended victim)
- Paul Thomas Arnold - Red Fox (lead)
- Aramazd Stepanian - Mula Hakim (lead)
- Casey Noel - Explosives Technician
- The town here is the same town in Mexi-Can't.
- El tiro por la culata (Backfire) - Latin American dub
- Rebotado (Bounced off) - Spanish dub
- Tod über Bande (Death over Gang) - German dub