"Rub-A-Dubbed Out", Way to Die #712, is the first death featured in "Putting a Happy Face on Death", which aired on December 30, 2009.
An unnamed thief who stole groceries from a blind pregnant woman was on the run from the policeman. He hides in a car wash to escape. Unaware that the thief was in there, the owner of the car wash runs the daily maintenance check. The thief panics and struggles to get away from the showering water. Fortunately, he slips, and his head is impaled in the back by a powerful water nozzle, producing one-thousand pounds of pressurized water inside his head. The thief's head then explodes, popping off like a champagne bottle cork, thus sending this cruel and heartless robber straight to Hell where he belongs. Gives new meaning to the word "hosed", doesn't it? Karma will blow your freaking mind...literally!
- Dr. Pavel Bindra - Cardiac Electrophysiologist
- Baño Explosivo (Explosive Bath) - Latin American dub.
- Lavado de cerebro (Brain wash) - Spanish dub.
- This is one of 2 deaths that appeared in Oklahoma, the other being Mercury in Uranus.
- This is one of those rare deaths where the victim don't have a name.
- For some reason, the deathcard shows the victim's head being a lot more skinny than usual.
- This is similar to the death of Dave Champney.
- The name of the death is mentioned in the second "Coming up" in Dead to Rights, when the narrator was describing what would happen in Hydro-Co-Done