|Way to Die #431|
|Name of the death is a pun on "rubbed out"|
|"For Jeremy, it was a big ol' dirty world. And in an attempt to rub the germs away, he made himself one... big... killer... drink."|
|Date||July 12, 2002|
|Location||Great Falls, Virginia|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"It's a Dead, Dead, Dead World"|
"Coming & Going"
"Rubbed Out", Way to Die #431, is the sixth death featured in the season finale "It's a Dead, Dead, Dead World", which aired on July 15, 2012.
Jeremy is a man with germophobia. While taking out the trash one day, a homeless man begins to dig through Jeremy's trashcan before sneezing on Jeremy, causing him to freak out and run inside. Jeremy fills the bathtub with gallons of isopropyl alcohol (commonly known as rubbing alcohol) and climbs inside to cleanse himself of germs. However, a large quantity of the alcohol absorbs in his skin, causing him to die from lethal alcohol poisoning.
Cast and Interviewees
- Timm Carney - Jeremy (lead: intended victim)
- Tobe Hixx - Homeless Man (lead)
- Dr. Boyd Flinders - Surgeon
- Also called "Alcohol Bath" on the Spike TV website (this death also shares its' name with the alternate name for Way to Die #237).
- In 2004, an unidentified Taiwanese woman died of alcohol intoxication after immersion for twelve hours in a bathtub filled with 40% ethanol. Her blood alcohol content was 1.35%. It was believed that she had immersed herself as a response to the SARS epidemic.
- The CGI Re-enactment shows Jeremy's skeleton sitting inside of a giant martini glass.
- The description for this death on the Spike TV website mistakenly says that Jerermy is an anti-gay protestor who was kissed on the cheek by another man.
- Alcohol Bath (Spike TV)
- Alkobad (Alkobad) - German dub