"Shit Canned", Way to Die #412, is the seventh death to be featured in "Come On, Get Deathy", which aired on January 20, 2010.
Murph, an insanely angry and envious man, attended a wedding of the woman he loved, who is getting married to another man tries to get his revenge on her. He bribes a waiter to sneak in a laxative into the bride's drink, but the waiter, having a thought of morality, sneaks it into Murph's drink instead. Murph tried to eat up much of the clock as possible, until the laxative takes effect on Murph during the toast, and he rushes to the bathroom. After finding the only stall occupied by a couple making out who refuse to leave (even though Murph said it was an emergency), Murph relieves himself in an outdoor trash can. Unfortunately, as he struggles to get out, the trash can tips over and sends Murph rolling down a rough hill, killing him from multiple bone fractures and skull fracture.
- This is the third death to have the number 412.
- The CGI is used again in Shanks for the Memories.
- The waiter was also one of the plane passengers in Titty Titty Bang Bang.
- Murph may have also been Harold from Sumowed and the unnamed umpire from Ten-Ass Anyone?.
Cast And Interviewees
- Dr Steven Kim - Biochemist
- Jason Romero - EMT
- Trevor Algatt - Waiter
- Clay Van Sickle - Murph (uncredited/lead: intended victim)
- Canned Trashed
- Murphed Up
- Trashed Away
- Excremento Enlatado (Canned Excrement) - Latin American dub.
- Cubierto de Mierda (Covered with Shit) - Spanish dub.
- Mit Schmutz Bedeckt (Covered with Dirt) - German dub.
- Suna ma Basura (Dirt of Trash) - Lazoran dub.