|Way to Die #198|
|"Samurai Death Squad"|
|Name of the death is a pun on the name of the group of teens|
|"The death squad didn't know any better. If you pretend to be a samurai, you might wind up dying like one." (US Version)
"The death squad didn't know any better. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Idiot." (UK version)
|Date||July 17, 2009|
|Location||Los Angeles, California|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"You're Dead! LOL!"|
"Me So Hornet"
"Samurai Death Squad", Way to Die #198, is the first death to be featured in "You're Dead! LOL!", which aired on February 10, 2010.
A group of young Asian American teens formed a club called the Samurai Death Squad, which included activities like two people jousting from separate cars dressed as samurai. Two men were performing the joust when one of them, called Beserko, impaled his sword into other one's shoulder, called "Knock" Amora. With a useless shoulder, "Knock" Amora attempts to retaliate against Beserko. His revenge was more than what he bargained for, for he had accidentally impaled/stabbed Beserko in the eye, resulting in death by massive hemorrhaging in the brain.
- Sifu Todd Shawn Tei - Wing Chun Kung Fu Master
- Dr. S. Thomas Carmichael - Neurologist
- The picture in the end was in motion, the same as Habeas Corpse, Anger Damagement, Cream-ated, Withdrawn, Waste Dead, and Electro-Cutie.
- This death was Runner-Up A in the "Sports Death" category in the Death By Request: Special episode.
- Slashing Japanese
- Home Wrecked
- Corpses And Samurai
- Die allerletzten Samurai (The very last Samurai) - German dub.