|Way to Die #646|
|Name of the death is a pun on "scarf" and "Scarface"|
|"Abdul was a bad man who thought he can escape his fate, and find freedom. But Allah punishes the wicked who do not give thanks for their bounty. Pass the hummus, God is great!"|
|Date||January 11, 2009|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"That's "Mister Death" To You"|
"Scarf-face", Way to Die #646, is the third death featured in "That's "Mister Death" To You", which aired on July 11, 2011.
Abdul was a terrorist who blew up a Pakistani police station, and was sentenced to life in prison. He is now attempting to escape from prison by abstaining from eating for two months until he is thin enough to slip through the bars of his cell door. After escaping, Abdul rejoins his terrorist brothers and takes part at the feast they are throwing for him, unfortunately for him, while he is gorging on the food, he begins to suffer from re-feeding syndrome, caused by eating too much too fast, and dies of hypoxia.
In the end, Abdul got what he deserved: he was sent to hell, courtesey of Allah himself.
- Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan
- Also called "Skinny Boned" on Spike TV website.
- This is probably based off of the death of King Adolf Fredrick, a Swedish king who ate himself to death.
- This death took place in 2006 and at Pakistan instead of its border in the German version.
- Terror Hambriento (Hungry Terror) - Latin American dub.
- Atiborrado (Stacked up) - Spanish dub.