|Way to Die #646|
|Name of the death is a pun on "scarf" and "Scarface"|
|"Abdul was a bad man who thought he can escape his fate, and find freedom. But Allah punishes the wicked who do not give thanks for their bounty. Pass the hummus, God is great!"|
|Date||January 11, 2009|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"That's "Mister Death" To You"|
"Scarf-face", Way to Die #646, is the third death featured in "That's "Mister Death" To You", which aired on July 11, 2011.
Abdul was a terrorist who blew up a Pakistani police station without showing any remorse, and was sentenced to life in prison without paroles. He is now attempting to escape from prison by abstaining from eating for two months until he is thin enough to slip through the bars of his cell door. After escaping from prison, Abdul rejoins his terrorist friends and takes part at the feast they are throwing for him, unfortunately for him, while he is gorging on the food, he begins to suffer from refeeding syndrome (caused by eating too much too fast after abstaining from eating for a long time) and a ruptured stomach caused by the overeating, and dies of hypoxia and body poisoning.
The worst thing a starving man can do is eat too much too fast.
In the end, Abdul got what he deserved for his unlawful violence, especially the violence stated earlier in the story: a one way trip to hell, courtesy of Allah himself.
- Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan
- Also called "Skinny Boned" on Spike TV website.
- This is probably based off of the death of King Adolf Fredrick, a Swedish king who ate himself to death.
- This death took place in 2006 and at Pakistan instead of its border in the German version.
- In real life, a typically average person can only go on a hunger strike for around 50 days.
- Humorously, during the CGI renders of the X-ray shot, Abdul's skeleton is shown with his beard.
- Terror Hambriento (Hungry Terror) - Latin American dub.
- Atiborrado (Stacked up) - Spanish dub.
- Hungriger Bomber (Hungry Bomber) - German dub