"Sex Ray", Way to Die #629, is the sixth and final death featured in "Death Gets Busy", which aired on February 22, 2009.
A sex crazed doctor named Dr. Montana prepares to give a patient named Mr. O'Brien a brain x-ray. Dr. Montana leaves and enters the control room, continuing to have sex with his bombshell nurse as Mr O'Brien looks on through the window, somewhat confused and amused. The nurse's butt continuously hits the x-ray machine while they have sex, subjecting Mr. O'Brien to constant bombardments of radiation for the next 20 minutes. The couple didn't realize that they were cooking a patient, until it was too late. The radiation fries Mr. O'Brien's brain, killing him.
"Mr. O'Brien is here for a brain x-ray...but even that hardly slows down our oversexed healthcare professionals. As peepshows go, this was a good one. Mr. O'Brien was getting turned on. The problem was...so was the x-ray machine."
Cast and Interviewees
- Rob Locke - Mr. O'Brien (lead: intended victim)
- Matthew Farhat - Dr. Montana
- Gelusa Zaripova - Bombshell Nurse
- Dr. David Reiner - Himself (Radiologist)
- This death appears to be partially inspired by one of the first recorded fatalities attributed to the THERAC-25, a linear accelerator that killed 6 people in the two year time-span between 1985 and 1987. The circumstances of the THERAC, however, were the result of programming errors and a lack of hardware lockouts to prevent such an occurrence, and is a ubiquitous case study for any engineering student in an ethics course.
- This death was #3 in WatchMojo's "Top 10 1000 Ways to Die Deaths."
- X-Ray Attack
- Death Ray
- Rayos Sexuales (Sexual Rays) - Latin American dub (Argentina)
- Rayos Sexys (Sexy Rays) - Spanish dub and Latin American dub (Mexico)