"Shit Faced", Way to Die #385, is the fourth death to be featured in "Dead and Deader", which aired on February 15, 2009.
Why is this man standing in his bathroom doorway, holding an enema bag? A simple question with a complicated answer. Mickey is a raging alcoholic with a twist. The recent throat operation had left him unable to drink. Clarissa, his long suffering wife, has been doing her best to keep him in line, but she's no match for a life long drunk going cold turkey. That bring us back to the enema bag.
Mickey needed help with his butt-bag cocktail. At first, Clarissa resisted, but he broke her down. She rounded up a bottle of sherry and dumped it into his enema bag. The bar was now open and it’s happy hour.
Before he can get out of the bathroom, Mickey is completely hammered. Clarissa beds him down thinking he could sleep it off, but not this time. His blood alcohol level has shot up to .57 and he died from alcohol poisoning, since anything .40 and over is lethal.
- Danielle Jagoda - Psychotherapist
- Jason Romero - Emergency Medical Technician
- It is based on the death of Michael Warner.
- In The Kazakh Version, This Death Happened In 6 August, 1977.
- Alcohol Victimized
- Ebriedad Mortal (Mortal Drunkenness) - Latin American dub
- Hasta el Culo (To Ass) - Spanish dub