"Shop 'Till You Drown", Way to Die #634, is the fourth death to be featured in "Dirt Nap", which aired on November 7, 2011.
Cecilia is selling fake designer clothes to her friend Eva for high prices, but then is thrown out by Eva's strict husband, Roger (who hates Cecilia because his wife keeps spending money on her, and Roger lost most of his money to the current economic downturn). As Cecilia leaves, she falls into the couple's swimming pool, gets tangled in its cover, and drowns, sending her to hell where she belongs.
"Without hesitating, he kicked sponge-bitch out of the house, and Cecelia went from milking rich people dry... to getting all wet."
Cast and Interviewees
- Monica Braunger - Cecilia (lead: intended victim)
- Jenn Barlow - Eve (lead)
- Tony Snegoff - Roger (lead)
- Dr. Steven Burstein - Himself (Interventional Cardiologist)
- Drown And Out (Spike TV)
- Erst kaufen, dann ersaufen (Buy first, then drown) - German dub
- Comprar hasta ahogarse (Buy up until drown) - Latin American dub
- Comprar hasta ahogarse (Buy up until you drown) - Spanish dub
- Also called "Drown And Out" on the Spike TV website.
- A similar death is Gone Green but the victim died after she took the dress off.
- this is similar to a scene in lethal weapon.
- The man who played Roger also played Cisco in Way to die #502
- Jenn Barlow, who played Roger's wife, also played Cherry in De-throned.
- A 987 Porsche Boxster was shown at the beginning. The 987 was not on sale until late 2004 (Months after the death was took place in early 2004).