|Way to Die #419|
|Name of the death is a pun on "skid mark"|
|"If there's any question on why this idiot died, how about this: go lay in front of a car and allow it to crush your testicles, your stomach, your lungs, your heart and finally, your brain, and then get back to me."|
|Date||March 12, 2006|
|Location||St. Petersburg, Florida|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Eat, Pray, Die"|
"Skid Marked", Way to Die #419, is the seventh and final death to be featured in "Eat, Pray, Die", which aired on August 8, 2011.
A group of car thieves are practicing "ghost riding the whip" (putting the car into gear and dancing alongside it) with a stolen SUV. Two of the thieves' names are Eddie and Nick. Nick attempts "The Circle," which involves making the car ride in a tight circle while standing atop it. The SUV hits a parking chalk, knocking Nick from the roof of the SUV. While on the ground, the SUV comes around and runs over and breaks both of Nick's legs. The SUV then comes around another time, but this time runs over his entire body, and crushes his head and his brain, killing him, much to the horror of Eddie and his three pals.
Cast and Interviewees
- Quentin Miles - Eddie (lead)
- Unknown Actor - Nick (uncredited/lead; intended victim)
- Al Hamad - Ghost Rider
- Dr. Boyd Flinders - Surgeon
Description as seen on the Spike TV website
"A moron becomes another statistic in the dangerous hobby of “ghost-riding” ones car."
- marcado de pneu (tread marked) - Brazilian dub
- Also called "Ghost Rider" on the Spike TV website.
- The corpse looks very similar to the corpse that was in Trucked Up (Way To Die #416), except it was lying on its back, rather than lying on its chest.
- Ghost Rider (Spike TV)