|Way to Die #419|
|Name of the death is a pun on "skid mark"|
|"If there's any question on why this idiot died, how about this: go lay in front of a car and allow it to crush your testicles, your stomach, your lungs, your heart and finally, your brain, and then get back to me."|
|Date||March 12, 2006|
|Location||St. Petersburg, Florida|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Eat, Pray, Die"|
"Skid Marked", Way to Die #419, is the seventh and final death to be featured in "Eat, Pray, Die", which aired on August 8, 2011.
"According to the FBI, a car is stolen every 40 seconds... thanks to idiots like these"
A group of car thieves are practicing "ghost riding the whip" (putting the car into gear and dancing alongside it) with a stolen SUV. Two of the thieves' names are Eddie and Nick. Nick attempts "The Circle," which involves making the car ride in a tight circle while standing atop it. The SUV hits a parking chalk, knocking Nick from the roof of the SUV. While on the ground, the SUV comes around and runs over and breaks both of Nick's legs. The SUV then comes around another time, but this time runs over his entire body, and crushes his testicles as he screams in pain, then it crushes his stomach, chest, lungs, heart, then his neck which puts an end to his screams, then his head, and finally, his brain, killing him, much to the horror of Eddie and his three pals.
Cast and Interviewees
- Quentin Miles - Eddie (lead)
- Unknown Actor - Nick (uncredited/lead; intended victim)
- Al Hamad - Ghost Rider
- Dr. Boyd Flinders - Surgeon
Description as seen on the Spike TV website
"A moron becomes another statistic in the dangerous hobby of “ghost-riding” ones car."
- Marcado de Pneu (Tire Marked) - Brazilian dub
- Also called "Ghost Rider" on the Spike TV website.
- The corpse looks very similar to the corpse that was in the death that aired 14 episodes earlier, which is Trucked Up (Way To Die #416), except it was lying on its back, rather than lying on its chest, also, the cause of the death is more serious and painful than the aforementioned death, since more body parts (The legs, crotch, stomach, chest, lungs, heart and neck) of the victim are crushed by the tires of a vehicle, not just the head and the brain. And lastly, the victim is way worse than the victim in the aforementioned death, since the victim in this one is a very idiotic thief, while the victim in Trucked Up is just a typically obnoxious teenager and the cousin of a young and hardworking man.
- Ghost Rider (Spike TV)