|Way to Die #596|
|Name of the death is a pun on "skyscraper" and "scraped"|
|"Alexis enjoyed taking people's homes away. She was heartless, but then a freak wind storm blew her away, and she wound up... lifeless."|
|Date||October 20th, 2009|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Crying Over Spilled Blood"|
"Sky Scraped", Way to Die #596, is the second death featured in "Crying Over Spilled Blood", which aired on July 15th, 2012.
If you fell behind on your mortgage payments, you had better hope that the person who runs the mortgaging department of the bank isn't someone like Alexis.
She is a sadistic and mean-spirited she-devil who enjoys her clients' miserable reactions when she forecloses on their homes, as well as to act condescending and rude towards them if they object.
One day, while looking out of the window of the eighty-floor office building where she works, Alexis wonders how many more lives she can ruin this time, only for Lady Karma to give the twisted banker her answer... none.
A freak wind storm, combined with the building's negative air pressure, violently implodes the window, causing Alexis to be pierced and cut down by hundreds of glass shards. One shard severs her auxiliary artery, causing her to quickly bleed out and end up in the red, sending the she-devil to hell where she belongs.
Cast and Interviewees
- JoAnne McGrath - Alexis (lead: intended victim)
- Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan (Orthopedic Surgeon)
- Also called "Wind-Owned" on the Spike TV (now Paramount Network) website.
- In the German version, one of the conversations is extended.
Description as seen on the Spike TV (now Paramount Network) website
- "A crooked female mortgage banker gets fatally impaled by flying shards of glass when her office window explodes from high winds."
- Rasca-se-fue-al-cielo (Scratch-it-went-to-heaven; An pun of Skycraper and "go to heaven") - Latin American dub
- Acribillada (Besieged) - Spanish dub
- Zwangsvollstreckt (Enforced) - German dub