"Slayer Cake", Way to Die #881, is the fifth death to be featured in "Death: One Size Fits All", which aired on August 29, 2011.
Marion, the owner of a small bakery, fires her underachieving brother-in-law, Elias, after learning of his incompetence through phone calls of unhappy customers. In a fit of rage, Elias decorates the cakes with slanderous, offensive messages directed towards Marion. Satisfied with his work, he proceeds to leave, only to trip on a tray that he had thrown onto the ground during his rage and gets a tube of icing lodged in his heart. Elias dies when enough icing is pumped in to cause a heart attack that causes his heart to literally explode, horrifying Marion when she finds his corpse.
"Revenge never tasted so sweet... Make that, bittersweet."
- April Burnette - Bakery Owner
- Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan - Interventional Pain Physician
Description as seen on Spike TV's website
"A disgruntled baker is making erotically decorated cakes for kids’ birthday parties when he slips and his heart is injected with frosting."
- Also called "Heart Baker" on the Spike TV website.
- Pastel Asesino (Killer Cake) - Latin American dub
- Tarta Asesina (Killer Cake) - Spanish dub
- Süßer Tod (Sweet death) - German dub