|Way to Die #65|
|"Somewhere Over The Railing"|
|Name of the death is a pun on "somewhere over the rainbow"|
|"In today's high-tech lethal, Margot and Diana were content providers. Their lives are reduced to digital bits and bytes stored on a server. But now, Diana's content is stored six feet underground...in her grave."|
|Date||December 15, 2007|
|Location||Durham, North Carolina|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Wait, Don't Tell Me – You're Dead"|
"Somewhere Over The Railing", Way to Die #65, is the second death to be featured in "Wait, Don't Tell Me – You're Dead", which aired on August 15, 2011.
Margot and Diana were doing pranks in their house. Margot tricks Diana three times after applying butter on the kitchen floor, scaring her and using the wrong deodorant. Afterwards, Diana has had enough, she wanted to get revenge on Margot by using an airbag and placing it under a chair. Later, Diana ordered Margot to sit on the chair. After Margot refuses, she accidentally pushes Diana on her own airbag allowing it to explode and send her flying over the railing (hence the death name) and hitting the ground, killing her. Margot was horrified after seeing Diana dead.
- Jonathan Small - Digital Content Analyst
- Dr. Trung Nguyen - Surgeon
- Bagged (Spike TV website)
- Fare Rall, Dead Female
- "A female prankster gets launched over a balcony after sitting on an airbag." (Spike TV website)
- muito além do gradil (far beyond the railing) - Brazilian dub
- The video website the kids were watching was called "DeathTube." The producers of 1000 Ways To Die must have done this to avoid getting sued by using the Youtube name, and to match it with the name of their show. Unlike Youtube, there is a real website called Deathtube.net – but wouldn't recommend.
- It is the only death that doesn't have a Latin American name except for the brazilian dub.
- The computer (which is called Matador by the sticker on the back) appears to be a Macbook with the Apple logo covered with the sticker.