"Splat-formed", Way to Die #147, is the first death to be featured in "Death, The New Black", which aired on July 18, 2011.
A cocaine dealer named T-Bone, who was also addicted to the drug he sold, goes to a disco to show off his moves and have fun. When he trips in his platform shoes, the spearheaded end of his male symbol necklace pierces his jugular vein, and he bleeds to death. Since he was on cocaine and danced at the same time, that increased his heart rate which made his heart pump blood faster.
"Tonight, T-Bone had done so much cocaine, his heart was ready to blow. T-Bone thought he could boogie his way out of trouble. He fired up his platforms and burned up the dance floor. Finally, the big pimpin' coke dealer didn't die from an overdose...but he did die in 'vein'...as in...jugular."
- Rev. Daina House - Miss January 1976
- Dr. Rob Shapiro - Surgeon
- Also called "Dead as Disco" on the Spike TV website.
- This death takes place exactly 21 years after Bad Hair Day.
- At the end of the death in the death card instead can you hear the "Disco Dance" of this death's dance song.
- Dead as Disco (Spike TV)
- Todes tanz (Death dance) - German dub
- Plataformas Mortales (Deadly Plataform) - Latin American Dub