|Way to Die #701|
|Name of the death is a pun on "stewardess"|
|The next time you're on a flight, keep your seat belts buckled. Try to ignore the hostile stewardess, and remember, the closest exit may be...right above your head.|
|Date||April 9, 1998|
|Location||30,000 Feet Over The Pacific|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"The One About Dumb People Dying"|
"This Just In...My Chest"
"Steward-death", Way to Die #701, is the fifth death featured in the Season 4 Premiere "The One About Dumb People Dying", which aired on February 8, 2011, and the fourth death to be featured in the Death By Request: Special episode, which aired on October 24, 2011.
Valerie, an extremely irritable flight attendant and she was ready to retire after eight years on the job, and this was her last and final flight. She served peanuts, pretzels, and any other foods or beverages on the plane she was in. Due to turbulence, the pilot informs the passengers to fasten their seat belts. Valerie ignores the plea, and gloats at one of the passengers. As soon as she started gloating, the fuselage of the plane cracked, and Valerie was ultimately sucked out. Unless one has their seat belts buckled, one can expect to be sucked out of the airplane. As Valerie was falling to her death, due to high force winds, extreme cold, and lack of oxygen, she died before she hits the water of the Pacific Ocean, sending her to hell where she belongs.
- Jean-Claude Demirdjian (Airplane Pilot)
- This is similar to what happened on Aloha Airlines Flight 243 in 1988 when a section of the roof was ripped off in midair and a flight attendant was sucked out and died. 65 other people were injured, three critically. Fortunately, the plane was able to make an emergency landing at Kahului Airport. Article: https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1988/04/30/and-then-whoosh-she-was-gone/a4da02d6-c8c3-47f7-a4e4-da2097a73b2a/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.7731c8af3af1
- This death scene is awarded the "Best Cosmic Karma" in the Death By Request: Special episode.
- The actress that Portrayed Valerie (Noelle Balfour), Actually died on October 11, 2017, She had been slowly recovering from a terrible accident that had broken her neck and crushed her spine, leaving her paralyzed.
- Unfriendly Skies (Spike TV Website)
- Terror at 30,000
- Planeway To Heaven (In UK Version)
- Airplane Karma (In 1777)