"Strang-girled", Way to Die #366, is the sixth death featured in "Die-abestic", which aired on February 1, 2012.
After a long day at work, Dan decides to relax by using a neck massager. Dan's cheating wife, Liz comes in complaining about her neck. Dan offers to massage it, but Liz refuses and says that she is tired of feeling like a piece of meat around him. Earlier that day, Liz hooked up with a much younger handyman, having an affair on her husband. She then takes the neck massager into the bathroom. However, when she brings the massager up to her neck, her necklace gets caught on the motor and begins to choke her. Running out of breath, Liz tries to break free from the necklace‘s grip, but the massager kept wrapping the necklace tighter and tighter around her neck. Causing her to be strangled to death.
Cast and Interviewees
- Aubree Bowen - Liz (lead:intended victim)
- Tiffany Juterbock - (Sex Therapist)
- Dr. Boyd Flinders- (Surgeon)
- This is based on the death of South Florida doctor Michelle Farrari Gergerson in 2010.
- Also called "Neck's Victim" on the Spike TV website.
- There is another death in the series where the victim similarly gets strangled by their neckwear. See Way To Die #284