|Way to Die #619|
|Name of the death is a pun on the sports term "sudden death"|
|"Steljis lived in a fantasy world where nothing matters but touchdowns, interceptions, and yards per carry. But then he got mugged by reality. Mark it down Steljis, you've been sacked."|
|Date||July 21, 2006|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Death Be a Lady Tonight"|
"DWI: Dying While Intoxicated"
"Sudden Death", Way to Die #619, is the third death to be featured in "Death Be a Lady Tonight", which aired on July 25, 2011.
Steljis, a fantasy football fan, watches shows about football. Steljis wanders around the bar from TV to TV rooting for the players on his fantasy football team. When he changes one of the TVs to another football game, he triggers a bar fight. Steljis chooses to go with the flow. But fate steps in for Steljis because during the fight, one of the fighters breaks a beer mug, and a shard of it heads towards Steljis' neck, severing both his jugular vein and carotid artery. He then bleeds to death and is sent to heaven.
"Steljis wasn't much of a fighter, and while the tables turned, he slipped off. He was trying to catch a few more plays, but as a sports fan like Steljis should know... never take your eye off the real action."
Cast and Interviewees
- Lance Allen Kramer - Steljis (lead: intended victim)
- Vic D. Vine - Bar Fighter #1
- David Bauer - Bar Fighter #2
- John Paul Romeo - Bar Fighter #3
- Cazzey Louis Cereghino - Bar Fighter #4
- John Campbell-Mac - Bar Fighter #5
- Josh Kunshner - Fantasy Football Fanatic
- Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan - International Pain Physician
- Also called "Last Call" on the Spike TV website.
- This segment was not to be confused with the episode.
- Last Call (Spike TV)
- Muerte Súbita (Sudden Death) - Latin American and Spanish dubs.