|Way to Die #47|
|Name of the death is a pun on "sumo" and "mowed"|
|Harold was a rich man's son who thought he could coast his way through life, until he put on a sumo suit, fell down a cliff, got hit by a car, and died.|
|Date||July 22, 2006|
|Location||Palo Alto, California|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Young, Dumb, and Full of Death"|
"Sumowed", Way to Die #47, is the sixth death to be aired in "Young, Dumb, and Full of Death", which aired on November 9, 2010.
Harold was the son of his rich father. He created a company called Ballzzz and decided to have some fun with his co-workers. He started with a trust fall, but he failed to catch Jen. Then He decided to do sumo wrestling. Harold was in a sumo suit and challenges one of his workers. Over time in the process, Harold had no idea that they did it on a cliff. Harold falls down the cliff. He survives his crash but winds up fatally hit by a smart car, sending him to hell.
"The new job seemed to be working for Harold. He was really on a roll."
Cast And Interviewees
- Philip Hersh - Professional Team Builder
- Dr. George Fallieras - Emergency Room Physician
- Clay Van Sickle - Harold (lead: intended victim)
- This death shares its number with Re-Coiled.
- It was a fictional death until on June 6, 2012, Dakota Ryman, 15, of Dickinson Twp., was killed while crossing the road in front of his house after retrieving the mail. He was strucked by a smart car.
- In the DMAX dubs, Phillip Hersh's interview is extended. He also has an extra interview.
- Harold may have also been Murph from S**t Canned.
- Continuity: After Harold got run over, there is no blood on his face. In the next scene, his mouth is covered in blood.
- Sumo You Didn't (Spike TV)
- Muerte Consumada (Consummated Death) - Latin American dub
- Suma Necedad (Pure Folly) - Spanish dub
- Sumonado (a pun on Sumo and Summoned) - Brazilian dub