"Super Zero", Way to Die #106, is the second death to be featured in "Wild Wild Death", which aired on November 21, 2011.
Vigil Andy always being tired of petty crimes being committed every day, so he decides to become a superhero. Look out bad guys, here comes Red Justice.
Andy harasses these so-called criminals for jaywalking, finding stuff that belongs in the trash, and other minor crimes like that. Then, Andy finds a group of people smoking marijuana on the rooftop of a warehouse. He shocks one of the smokers with a cattle prod, but then retreats when the others advance toward him as he drops his cattle prod onto the roof. Andy then trips on his cape and, instead of flying, falls over the edge, sustaining fatal skull and chest fractures when he hits the ground, sending him to heaven.
"He tangoes with the teens. And when his feet get tangled, he meets a force he can't defeat...gravity."
Cast and Interviewees
- Drew Talbert - Andy/Red Justice (lead: intended victim)
- Ty Veculus - Real Life Superhero
- Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan - Interventional Pain Physician
- Ty Veculus, whose real name is E. Quincy Sloan, competed in Season One of Who Wants to Be a Superhero?, but was eliminated in episode 3.
- This death shares its name with Guitar Zeros, and is similar to it, as both deaths involved "heroes" that committed suicide by falling to their deaths.
- Andy wears the same kind of boots that Alex DeLarge from A Clockwork Orange had used.
- Andy's full name is an oxymoron on "vigilante".
- It is based on the death of Megan Duskey. She dressed as the Watchmen character Silk Spectre.
- The smoker that got shocked by the cattle prod might have been the same guy that played Seth in Chicken Boned.
- From Hero to Zero
- Super Cero (Super Zero) - Latin American, Pluto TV and Spanish dubs
- Heroe en "Super Zera" Sanutan ma Morti (Hero at "Super Zero" Caused of Death) - Lazoran dub