|Way to Die #128|
|Name of the death is a pun on "TKO" and "uh oh"|
|"Poundstone was an up-and-comer who played dirty. She dropped too much weight... and wound up... a dead ringer."|
|Date||September 5, 2009|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Enter the Ferret"|
"Ji-Had It Coming"
"Lawn of the Dead"
"TK Uh-O", Way to Die #128, is the third death featured in "Enter the Ferret", which aired on March 12, 2012.
"Poundstone" is a semi-pro lightweight female boxer who quickly rises in the ranks due to her reputation for cheap shots. She soon wants to box in the bantamweight class, due to the increase in money. Using pills and diuretics, she manages to dehydrate herself, losing enough weight to qualify for the bantmanweight class. During the match against her first bantamweight opponent, she tosses her out of the ring and receives a one-point penalty. In a fit of anger, she punches herself against the head and dies. This is because due to the lack of water in her body, her brain had shrunk and the punches caused her brain to rattle within her skull, causing massive internal bleeding.
"But, something's wrong. She tries to clear out the cobwebs... and it's lights out."
- William Prosser - Strength Coach/Boxing Trainer
- Dr. Robert Pousman - Critical Care Medicine
- KO'd (Spike TV)
- Peso Muerto (Dead Weight) - Latin American dub
- Gracias a ti, Cerda (Thanks to you, Pig) - Spanish dub
- Knockout, selbstgemacht (Knockout, homemade) - German dub
- This is based on the biggest loser.
- In the English version, William has one interview. In the German version, he has two.
- In the Latin American dub, Poundstone is named "Alfonsina "Mano de Piedra" Ruiz".