|Way to Die #123|
|Name of the death is a pun on "Taliban" and "bombed"|
|"In death, Abdul and Habeeb had learned one valuable lesson about life: it's all about timing."|
|Date||April 1, 2005|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Death On Arrival"|
"Tali-Bombed", Way to Die #123, is the fourth death to be featured in "Death on Arrival", which aired on December 6, 2009.
Abdul and Habeeb were preparing to load a suitcase full of explosives, so they could blow up a police station. While loading the suitcase, they were talking about famous people, like Miley Cyrus and Jerry Seinfeld. They set the bomb to go off at 1:45 PM (which was one hour away from the current time, 12:45 PM) Unfortunately, Daylight Savings Time took effect, and it was already 1:45, so the bomb exploded after a few seconds. Because Abdul was holding the bomb, the blast had a great effect on his hands, fracturing his fingers and disintegrating his arm before blowing up the rest of him and Habeeb, leaving only bits and pieces, including a boot that falls onto the ground, sending the two Taliban terrorists to hell.
"In death, Abdul and Habeeb had learned one valuable lesson about life: it's all about timing."
Cast and Interviewees
- Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan - Physical Medicine & Rehab
- Iyad Hajjaj - Abdul (lead: intended victim)
- Mike Ghader - Habeeb (lead: intended victim)
- This death is based off of http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2011/02/daylight-saving-time-once-thwarted-a-terrorist-attack/
- Miley Cyrus' rise to prominence started in 2006, not in 2005.
- This is the only death to take place in Iraq
- The same actor who portrayed Abdul (Iyad Hajjaj), also portrayed Javez in Bull-Heavia, & Hadal in Hummus Among Us.
- Tali-Bomba (Tali-Bomb) Latin American and Spanish dubs
- Bomby McBomber (Spike TV Website)