"Tali-Bombed", Way to Die #123, is the fourth death to be featured in "Death on Arrival", which aired on December 6, 2009.
Two Taliban terrorists, Abdul and Habeeb, were preparing to load a suitcase full of explosives, so they could blow up a police station. While loading the suitcase, they were talking about famous people, like Miley Cyrus and Jerry Seinfeld. They set the bomb to go off at 1:45 PM (which was one hour away from the current time, 12:45 PM) Unfortunately, Daylight Savings Time took effect, so it was already 1:45. All that Abdul and Habeeb can do is to scream in horror one last time, and after a few seconds, the bomb exploded. Because Abdul was holding the bomb, the blast had a great effect on his hands, fracturing his fingers and disintegrating his arm before blowing up the rest of him and Habeeb, turning the terrorists to dust, leaving a boot that falls onto the ground, sending the two Taliban terrorists to hell.
Abdul: DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME!
"In death, Abdul and Habeeb had learned one valuable lesson about life: it's all about timing."
Cast and Interviewees
- Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan - Physical Medicine & Rehab
- Iyad Hajjaj - Abdul (lead: intended victim)
- Mike Ghader - Habeeb (lead: intended victim)
- This death is based off of https://darwinawards.com/darwin/darwin1999-38.html
- Miley Cyrus' rise to prominence started in 2006, not in 2005.
- This is the only death to take place in Iraq
- The same actor who portrayed Abdul (Iyad Hajjaj), also portrayed Javez in Bull-Heavia, & Hadal in Hummus Among Us.
- Patna is not a real city in Iraq. It is a city in India.
- This is also one of the only two deaths focusing on the Taliban. The other is Rife-Ill.
- Tali-Bomba (Tali-Bomb) Latin American and Spanish dubs
- Bomby McBomber (Spike TV Website)