|Way to Die #113|
|"Tanks For Nothing"|
|Name of the death is a pun on the phrase "thanks for nothing"|
|"Serenity was looking for paradise in Earth. She should've realized in every Eden, there's always a snake to watch out for."|
|Date||December 7, 2006|
|Location||St. Augustine, Florida|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Come On, Get Deathy"|
"Tanks For Nothing", Way to Die #113, is the first death featured in "Come On, Get Deathy", which aired on January 20, 2010.
A devout Buddhist woman named Serenity (Kelley Koski) practices yoga and meditation, hoping to achieve what the Buddhists refer to as "Satori". To relax her mind, she prepares to enter in a homemade isolation tank full of warm water. As she is changing into something more comfortable for the tank, a Florida water moccasin enters her home and crawls inside the tank for warmth. Serenity fails to notice the venomous snake due to her blissed out state as it crawls up her body and bites her on the left side of her jaw, subjecting her to a lethal dose of venom.
- Serenity does not speak in her appearances. She was portrayed by Kelley Koski had not been spoken her voice-like a woman passed away after got bitten by a snake at her neck because her heart is stopped beating due to a cardiac arrest and she died after a heart attack.
- Kelley Koski did not speak in that scene.
- Serenity's screaming voice similar to Lula Mae in "Pebble Bitched".
- Her right neck were wounded off are a refer to Lindsey's neck was cut by a glass shard-like table in Polly Want To Crack Your Spine?.
- It is based on the death of a waterskier. The waterskier toppled into a nest of deadly water moccasins.
- A Snake in a Tank