"Teller She's Dead", Way to Die #644, is the first death to be featured in "Wild Wild Death", which aired on November 21, 2011.
The Liekowski Savings and Loan bank was ready to close for the day. Sarah, the bank's assistant manager, stays late to close up. However, a bank robber named Tracey knocks out security guard Norm and orders Sarah to open the safe so she could relieve the bank of its money. However, this was too easy of a job, because Tracey is Sarah's best friend, and they had secretly planned the bank robbery. This plan would put them on easy street for the rest of their lives. After Sarah tells Tracey to stick to the plan, Tracey locks Sarah in the safe, as planned, and triggers the fire alarm on her way out. Sarah thought that she would later get rescued, also part of the plan. However, she doesn't count on the fire suppression system using carbon dioxide. Once it goes off, Sarah, having no way out, suffocates to death, just like any fire would do when extinguished.
"Sarah gets locked inside the vault. On her way out, Tracey triggers the fire alarm. Innocent Sarah gets rescued and they get the dough. So far, so good. But there always something that goes wrong."
Cast and Interviewees
- Tiffany Black - Sarah the Bank Teller (lead:intended victim)
- Bob Davision - Retired FBI Agent
- Dr.Boyd Flinders - Surgeon
- Surprisingly, the date on the camera feed is December 9, 2006, not 2005.
- Although an unidentified actors and actresses who played the security guards named Noam and Tracy the Bank Robber, despite the uncredited.
- Violent Alarm (Spike TV)
- Boveda Mortal (Deadly Vault) - Latin American dub
- Extinguida (Extinguished) - Spanish dub